What are the benefits of an email reading?
1. You do not have to take time out of your day or your busy schedule to receive the reading. This means you will have the reading done on the day you pick (not the specific time) and you don’t have to worry about scheduling around work, errands, childcare, and the like. Your reading comes to you in your inbox.
2. You have the reading forever – as long as you don’t delete it.
3. You can reference your reading whenever you want – again, as long as you don’t delete it.
4. You can ask follow up questions pertaining to your reading and the information given to gain clarity over the information you received.
5. Most email readings come with an allotment of questions. For example: if you want a Standard Email Reading, which comes with 5 questions, you get to request 5 questions get answered as part of your reading. This way, while I am doing your reading, I will answer and touch base on all of your individual questions and concerns. Please keep in mind, not all readings come with questions – but most do. The types of questions you ask are usually open to a broad range (essentially you can ask anything) unless it is a specialty reading like a Medical Intuitive Reading – which only permits questions pertaining to health and healing.
6. Having the ability to think about the questions you ask before asking is great. I have received readings via email before as well, and I find I like being able to take my time (without restrictions) and come up with questions on topics that matter the most to me.
7. No time limits or restrictions. I don’t limit myself to a strict time limit (for example: 25 minutes). This makes my job more flexible and I can let the energy flow and type away without worrying about the clock or trying to race to get something finished.
8. No “cut offs”. Similar to when we have regular appointments, it is often we get “cut off” (for lack of a better terminology) when our time is up. And I totally respect and understand it. And while I may offer other services with time limits and constrains in the future – these readings have the flexibility of no cut offs because the time is only up when I feel the reading is over. Not because the clock went off.
9. No “settling” for energy and connections. I enjoy doing readings via email because I can do them when I feel the best energy for them. When I feel the strongest, healthiest, most connected and just well aligned for them. I don’t like being restricted to a specific date and time because the quality of your reading could suffer if I am not feeling optimal during that specific time.
10. Most readings come with a Microsoft Word Document and/or a PDF document. This gives you the ability to save your reading to your desktop or elsewhere for safe keeping. Not all readings come with documents, but if you received a reading that didn’t come with a document attached (and you wanted a document), just let me know and I can quickly make you one and email it to you free of charge.
11. You don’t have to worry about forgetting all of the information you received. I know when I get counseling, readings, or advice from anyone I have to write it down – otherwise I will forget 5 minutes after the appointment is over. With email readings, so long as they weren’t deleted, you don’t have to worry about forgetting your information. 12. You can use your email reading for your research too. Chances are, not all of the information given to you will be “smack you in the face” “holy bajeebers” type information. Some might take some time to happen (like future predictions), some might take some research (like into family or friends who have come through that you may not have known in this life), and more. So having this reference for your own research and future correlating is quite valuable.